There are full-time and part-time PhD studentships available at The Open University, UK as a part of the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) Grand Union Doctoral Partnership.
The details of studentships are available here.
This webpage on University's website has links to descriptions for each of the six research pathways. If you are interested in the Innovation and Learning pathway and in the following themes in this pathway, please contact me:
- MOOCs for continuing professional development of school teachers,
- Role of MOOCs and Open Educational Resources (OERs) in lifelong learning and in facilitating up-skilling of older people,
- Potential of virtual reality to support inquiry-based learning in Geography and Science in schools,
- Social interaction in computer-mediated communication environments, and
- Online collaborative learning: challenges and advantages.
The deadline for applying for studentships is 20 January 2017.